NRL Wests Tigers Showbag
Out of stock
From the south west to the inner west, they’re the boys in black white and gold! The NRL Wests Tigers Showbag is just what any Tigers fans need to show their team colours with pride. It’s our jungle!
The NRL Wests Tigers Showbag contains a backpack, ball, drink bottle, stationery set, stickers, wallet and a cooler bag. It’s all packed inside a handy non-woven Wests Tigers tote bag.
For birthday gifts, Christmas stocking stuffers or to treat yourself with official goodies from the team you love, this showbag ticks all the boxes. Everything inside is fun and practical for cheering on the team!
DescriptionFrom the time two greats came together in 1999 to their first premiership victory in 2005, the Wests Tigers have continued to make their supporters proud! The NRL Wests Tigers Showbag contains everything a diehard supporter needs to cheer their team on to victory! Inside the NRL Wests Tigers Showbag you’ll find:
- Black backpack emblazoned with “Wests Tigers” and including a large front zipper pocket with Tiger stripes
- Black and orange Wests Tigers team ball
- Large black drink bottle
- Wests Tigers themed stationery set including a pencil, ruler and eraser
- 2 sheets of Wests Tigers stickers including book labels
- Black Wests Tigers wallet with a velcro closure
- Black cooler bag with a zip closure and long strap
- Handy non-woven Wests Tigers team tote bag
Top 5 products
- Black backpack emblazoned with “Wests Tigers” and including a large front zipper pocket with Tiger stripes.
- Black and orange Wests Tigers team ball.
- Large black drink bottle.
- Wests Tigers themed stationery set including a pencil, ruler and eraser.
- 2 sheets of Wests Tigers stickers including book labels.
- Size: 12x29x43cm
- Weight: 29g
- Size: 20x12x13cm
- Weight: 13g
- Size: 550ml
- Weight: 62g
- Size: 20x31cm
- Weight: 70g
- Size: 24x15cm
- Weight: 13g
- Size: 24x12cm
- Weight: 26g
- Size: 23x20x14cm
- Weight: 72g
- Size: 37.5×45.5x11cm
- Weight: 55g
Watch the video review:
When Can I Expect My Order?
Depending on Australia Post delivery timeframes, we recommend generally between 4-7 business days.
Our support team is available 9am-5pm Mon-Fri to assist with your tracking details and any questions you may have.
How Much is Shipping?
We use Australia Post to send your order, and your shipping cost will automatically calculate for you on checkout based on your postcode and weight of your order.
How Do I Pay?
You can pay via PayPal, AfterPay (for orders over $50) or Credit card (we accept Visa or MasterCard). Once your cart is over $50 AfterPay becomes available on checkout. You can pay using PayPal checkout even if you don’t have an account.
When you place an order online, you will receive an auto-generated confirmation email with your order details and order number. If you have not received this email your order may not have gone through successfully. If payment has been made from your account and you have not received an order confirmation you can contact our sales team on (03) 9369 9929 and we can advise you of the status of the order.