Bensons Trading is a major retailer at Capital and Regional Shows throughout Australia.
We are seeking casual general labour and retail staff in multiple roles. We have some exciting positions available, if you are wanting to gain some experience in the workforce and enjoy a fast paced environment, then this is the job for you.
You will need to meet the following requirements for all positions:
- Flexibility with shifts – weekdays and weekends may be required.
- Must be available the entire duration of the event.
- Reliability – must be able to work as part of a group or individually.
- A knowledge of cleaning and hygiene related services.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Friendly and positive with a “Can do Attitude”.
- Proficiency with English language.
Retail – Team Leaders
- Experience in Team Leadership is required and previous management skills within the retail environment
- Friendly and have a positive attitude
- Management of Shifts
- Responsibility of Cash Handling
- OH&S requirements
Retail – Counter Staff
- Cash handling Skills preferable (but not essential)
- Good Communication Skills
- Positive attitude / Friendly disposition
Store Person – General Labour
Experience in stocking shelves, pick pack, warehousing is a plus
- Can work in small spaces and under pressure
- Work in group environment
- Friendly and positive attitude
- Hardworking and reliable
If you meet the above requirements and would like to apply to join our team during this exciting time – please fill in the form below. We look forward to meeting you and welcoming you to our team.