The one with all the coolest Friends merch. That’s the Friends Showbag! If you want to impress a Friends fan, this is the way to do it.
Inside the Friends Showbag you’ll find a handbag, cosmetics case, decals, drink bottle, pack of 6 greeting cards, 54 piece puzzle, pair of socks and to-do list pad. It all comes packed inside a handy reusable tote bag.
It’s hard to believe that it’s been almost 20 years since the final episode of Friends! But here we are with the Friends Showbag – the best way to celebrate Monica, Chandler, Phoebe, Joey, Ross and Rachel.
Total Value $72.55 save $40.55!Were they on a break? Could Joey be wearing any more clothes? Did they know that we know they know we know? The Friends Showbag will answer none of these question’s, but it will take you down memory lane for your favourite 90s sitcom. The Friends Showbag contains:
- Large, black neoprene style handbag
- Lobster cosmetics case (Ross and Rachel really were meant to be together)
- Pack of totally 90s inspired tech decals
- Clear “Central Perk” flat drink bottle
- Pack of 6 greeting cards with various sayings from Friends
- 54 piece puzzle of an iconic Friends cast image
- Pair of lobster socks
- To-do list pad to get organised like Monica
- Reusable tote bag featuring all six cast members
Top 5 products
- Large, black neoprene style handbag.
- Lobster cosmetics case (Ross and Rachel really were meant to be together).
- Pack of totally 90s inspired tech decals with famous Friends sayings and icons.
- Clear “Central Perk” flat drink bottle with a black lid.
- Pack of 6 greeting cards with various sayings from Friends.
- Size: 29.7×21cm
- Weight: 35g
- Size: 16x11cm
- Weight: 143g
- Size: 10x10cm
- Weight: 54g
- Pack of 6
- Size: 33x34x18cm
- Weight: 200g
- Size: 38.5x26cm
- Weight: 165g
- 54 Piece
- Size: 30cm
- Weight: 33g
To Do List
- Size: 21x15cm
- Weight: 83
- 30 Pages
- Size: 39x46.5x10cm
- Weight: 55g
Watch the video review
When Can I Expect My Order?
Depending on Australia Post delivery timeframes, we recommend generally between 4-7 business days.
Our support team is available 9am-5pm Mon-Fri to assist with your tracking details and any questions you may have.
How Much is Shipping?
We use Australia Post to send your order, and your shipping cost will automatically calculate for you on checkout based on your postcode and weight of your order.
How Do I Pay?
You can pay via PayPal, AfterPay (for orders over $50) or Credit card (we accept Visa or MasterCard). Once your cart is over $50 AfterPay becomes available on checkout. You can pay using PayPal checkout even if you don’t have an account.
When you place an order online, you will receive an auto-generated confirmation email with your order details and order number. If you have not received this email your order may not have gone through successfully. If payment has been made from your account and you have not received an order confirmation you can contact our sales team on (03) 9369 9929 and we can advise you of the status of the order.