What is Afterpay?
Afterpay is a payment service available on checkout that offers interest free payment plans for your purchases.
Buy your favourite showbags, receive your purchases just as normal and pay them off in 4 equal installments (interest free, fortnightly.)
Other Important Information
Afterpay is only available for retail showbag purchases online at www.showbags.com.au and is not available at physical shows or for wholesale accounts
Buy Now, Play Now And Pay Later With Afterpay
Afterpay offers an interest-free payment option for your purchases online. Buy what you want today and pay it off in four fortnightly installments.
To Make A Purchase Online Using Afterpay You Will Need
- An Australian Visa or MasterCard credit card or debit card. Afterpay does not accept any prepaid cards.
- To be over 18 years of age
- An Australian residential address
- An Australian billing & delivery address
- Your cart must be over $50
How Do I Use Afterpay Online?
- Add items to your shopping bag and checkout
- Once your cart is over $50, select Afterpay as your payment method on checkout – you will be redirected to the Afterpay website
- Register or login to your Afterpay account and confirm payment
Please see Afterpay's full terms and conditions here
- There is a maximum order limit of $1,000
- For online purchases over $500 or for purchases by new Afterpay customers the first payment is required at the time of the purchase. The remaining three instalments will be deducted each fortnight over the next 6 weeks.
- For online purchases under $500 from existing Afterpay customers, the first payment will be deducted 2 weeks after the purchase and the remaining three instalments deducted each fortnight over the following 6 weeks (8 weeks in total).
- For in store purchases the first payment is required at the time of the purchase. The remaining three instalments will be deducted each fortnight over the next 6 weeks.
- Instalments are automatically deducted from the nominated credit/debit card when payment is due. Please ensure that you have funds available on your nominated card when payment is due. You can also choose to make a payment before the due date by logging into your Afterpay account.
- If you fail to pay an instalment by the due date you will be charged a $10 late payment fee by Afterpay and will be charged a further $7 late payment fee if the payment has still not been paid within 7 days. Contact Afterpay if there are extenuating circumstances, which will not allow you to make payments on or before the scheduled date. Please refer to Afterpay’s full terms & conditions here
- If the amount of your order exceeds your Afterpay limit, you can continue with your order by paying a higher payment today. Your total order amount won’t change. You will see all the details on the Afterpay website during checkout.
For Afterpay Australian Terms and Conditions click here.
For queries about Afterpay including payments, declined orders or your Afterpay account.
- Create a Support Ticket here
- Phone 1300 100 729
- To find information on commonly asked questions go to Afterpay's AU FAQs page
The funds required for your first payment must be available on your nominated card at the time of checkout
If a payment is due from you, but not received by Afterpay in accordance with the payment schedule, a late payment fee will be charged.
Minimum Order Amount
Due to Afterpay's terms & conditions, Afterpay is only available as a payment method if your order is over $50.